Aspect™ Vinyl Windows
An Uncomplicated Approach to Comfort
Independently tested to meet strict energy standards and ENERGY STAR® certified, Aspect custom vinyl windows provide the assurance of lower energy costs and better home comfort all year round.
How confident is ProVia in the quality of its custom windows? Considered among the best replacement window brands, Aspect windows come with a lifetime limited warranty on materials and workmanship, including glass breakage and seal failure, that is transferable to one subsequent homeowner. That far surpasses warranties offered by other vinyl window manufacturers and ensures that once you replace your windows with ProVia’s Aspect window, you’ll likely never need to replace your home’s windows again.
Aspect windows are ideal as replacement windows or for new home construction, available in the most popular colors for vinyl windows – Euro White, Beige and Sandstone. With multiple window configurationsoffered, including double hung, casement, slider, awning, picture, garden, bay and bow and architectural shapes, Aspect vinyl windows can be used for every window in your home.
Energy Efficient and Georgeous
The BEST Choice in a Mid-Range Home Window
ProVia’s Aspect windows feature the best combination of technology to provide long-term durability and comfort all year round:
- Greatly reduce air filtration with triple weatherstripping blocks
- Innovate, multi-chamber frame and sash design that exceeds industry standards
- Insulated glass packages for improved thermal performance
- Energy-efficient contruction
- Ingenious MasterFit™ Trim interior system features mitered casing with high-quality mortise and tenon corner locking
ENERGY STAR is a U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) voluntary program that helps businesses and individuals save money and protect our climate through superior energy efficiency.
ProVia’s windows use the highest-quality frame and sash designs along with energy-efficient glass glazing systems, meeting the strict energy efficiency standards needed to be ENERGY STAR certified. As a proponent of the ENERGY STAR program, ProVia also promotes up-front verification to ensure our windows meet or exceed the EPA’s certification, and that your new Aspect custom vinyl windows will provide the exact energy efficiency you expect from ProVia.
Aspect Window Features
- 3-1/4″ frame depth
- Sunshield® vinyl
- 3/4″ ComfoTech DLA for dual glaze and 1″ ComforTech TLA or TLK for triple glaze
- Structural support leg that resists deflection during winds
- Barrier-fin and bulb weatherstripping